- The Virtual Tip Jar I set up for Colt has $27,110 in it already (and thank you to those of you found Joy in Colt and the Quarantine Kids videos and gave something personally);
- Colt has taught his kids a new song each day— recorded it that day, and put them up on FaceBook and YouTube;
- Many of those videos have gone viral– one reaching 10 million views;
- Personal notes have been sent to Colt and the Kids from Mickey Dolenz (of the Monkees) and Pete Townshend (of the Who);
- And he has received notes from all over the World– from Bolivia to Vancouver, from Texas to the UK– from folks who wanted to thank Colt and his kids for bringing THEM and THEIR KIDS some joy during a time when they needed it;
- One gentlemen referred to them as “an American National Treasure”.
That is the mustard seed. If you know the parable?