Some of the Quick Brain Science Tips shared in this short video…
1. Why Two Questions that you ask in your planning before an interaction can drastically improve the odds of someone saying YES to your request or offer.
2. Why “I’m just Curious…” might be the three most important words you use in any interaction and how they allow you to “sharp angle” a conversation back on track when it has gone off the rails.
3. Why breaking up asks into smaller pieces reduces friction and moves people forward.
4. Why there is a Trust shift underway in what scientists call the “Trust Continuum” towards more formal sources of trust-– and what are the three fastest triggers the brain uses to identify trusted authorities.
5. Why scientists refer to the decision-making part of the brain as the 5F brain and why it takes five GOOD experiences to outweigh a single BAD experience.
6. Why deadlines trigger the Bullshit Button in the brain, and how the power embedded in the word “Because” can shut off the BS Button.
7. Why people look for proof of what other’s have done before them– and how you can give them what they are looking for.
Every day, in every way, we are Starting Different™– these Webcasts are a series of live video interviews with Speaker and Author Dean Minuto and Friends, all experts that Dean loves who can make a difference in times of change and disruption.
“I believe everything in our lives and in science and art has prepared us to contribute to people while they are navigating this time of massive change.”- Dean Minuto