Use Brain Science to GET TO YES FASTER® this week.
Handwriting IMPRINTS the brain.
A Thing in Motion STAYS in Motion.
Commitment IN WRITING are up to
200% more likely for people to follow up on.
Small commitments get people moving
faster than larger commitments.
Because the Brain is Predictable.
Focus on the first of the 7 MAGNETS CARDS this week
How are we getting our clients in Motion this week?
Start with your Team…
Create a Did Well Wall (as simple as a Flip Chart Pad)
Remember FOCUS ON BEST PRACTICES…
…what is your Team DOING WELL?
- 1. In 10 Minutes on Monday, board one of the YESENTIALS™ where everyone on your Team can see it on your “Did Well Wall”.
- 2. Play the video — this week it is Tip #17 A Thing in Motion — or simply read the text of the Motion card–
- … Who used “Do you have a pen or paper?” with a client–
- … Who has an example of “Breaking it up into small commitments”?
- 3. Board Examples of the Tip in Practice this week…
- 4. Take 10 Minutes on Friday to Review and Summarize the Wall
You are applying two of the most powerful
triggers from Brain Science…
2. “The Power of Visuals“
Focus on these questions with your Team this week.
Motion is essential to GET TO YES FASTER®.
It is one of more than fifty YESENTIALS™
that I partner with client Teams to optimize.
Because we can use Brain Science to Optimize Performance.
Let’s do it together– Workshop or Webinar?
What is essential to build a high-performance culture?
Purpose. Behaviors. Essentials.
Define the YESENTIALS™
…and GET TO YES FASTER®
Your Team knew and applied the
With your success in mind,